3N1 WOOL DUVET (DD)
Choose your comfort level at any time of the year.
Daniadown's 3N1 Wool duvets feature two duvets; a summer weight duvet, a four season weight duvet, snap them together to make a winter weight duvet.
Daniadown wool duvets ONLY contain wool from New Zealand. This wool is extra crimped allowing it to better trap air and retain body heat. Wool duvets are hypo-allergic because they naturally inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Summer duvet - 200 grams/m² of wool
- Four Season duvet has 300 grams/m² of wool
- Snapped together for Winter warmth - 500 grams/m²
- Cover is a 200 thread count 100% cotton cover.
All measurements are stated width x length.
Twin 66 x 86 168 x 218 Double 80 x 86 204 x 218 Queen 90 x 90 229 x 229 King 104 x 90 264 x 229
A wool duvet should not require washing more than once a year.
- Cold wash only.
- Hand wash cycle in a front load machine.
- Hang to Dry. Do not tumble dry.
- May also be hand washed or dry cleaned.