NATURAL LINEN BEDDING
Enjoy the warm tones of natural linen in our newest duvet cover set. Made of undyed linen, harvested in France, this cover highlights the natural light and dark colors of the fiber. A hidden button closure across the foot of the cover eases bed making.
The set is prewashed to give it a soft hand, a gentle drape, and to control shrinkage. Enjoy the casual chic of this on-trend duvet cover set. Machine washable and dryable for ease of care.
Match this cover which has our 4 Corner tie-downs with one of our duvets with 4 corner loops to keep everything in place.
DUVET COVER SET INCLUDES:
|Queen||1 Queen Duvet Cover||2 Std/ Queen Pillowcases|
|King||1 King Duvet Cover||2 King Pillowcases|
|Super King||1 Super King Duvet Cover||2 King Pillowcases|
SHEET SET INCLUDES:
|Queen||1 Queen Fitted and 1 Queen Flat Sheet||2 Std/ Queen Pillowcases|
|King||1 King Fitted and 1 King Flat Sheet||2 King Pillowcases|
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE STATED WIDTH X LENGTH.
Queen 90 x 90 229 x 229 King 104 x 90 264 x 229 Super King 112 x 100 284 x 254
Queen 60 x 80 x 15 152 x 203 x 38 King 78 x 80 x 15 198 x 203 x 38
Queen 92 x 105 254 x 282 King 110 x 105 300 x 282
Std./Queen 20 x 29 51 x 74 King 20 x 36 51 x 94
All stated dimensions are measured while the product is flat before washing. Small but commercially acceptable variations from these measurements may occur.
- Wash Separately
- Machine Wash Warm
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Steam Iron on Medium
Always refer to the item's sewn on laundry instruction label.
What is Linen?
Linen is made from the fibers of the flax plant. Like cotton it has a long staple which makes it ideal for weaving into strong threads to make a durable sheeting fabric.
What are the Properties and Benefits of Linen?
- Linen is absorbent which makes it a very comfortable fabric in hot and/or humid weather. It does not feel damp, even when the humidity is high, thereby providing a cool and dry sleep.
- Linen is highly breathable. Air passes through linen fabric easily. The linen absorbs moisture from the sleeper and releases it to the outside air. It is an excellent alternative for women who experience hot flashes.
- Linen regulates body temperature as it has high thermo insulation qualities. Because it is highly breathable it keeps skin temperature 3 to 4 degrees lower that other fabrics such as cotton or silk. It also has high heat conductivity which allows it to keep you warm and cozy in winter.
- Non-allergenic. Because linen does not support the growth of bacteria or fungus it is considered antibacterial. Good news for allergy sufferers who react to these allergens. Linen can also be washed and ironed at hot temperatures which kills dust mites, another common allergen.
- Soft. Linen becomes softer and smoother with washing making it more comfortable with each use.
- Durable. Because the linen fibers are very strong, linen fabric is extremely durable and long wearing.